The MB85R4M2T is an FRAM (Ferroelectric Random Access Memory) chip consisting of 262,144 words × 16 bits of nonvolatile memory cells.
The MB85R4M2T is able to retain data without using a back-up battery, as is needed for SRAM.The memory cells used in the MB85R4M2T can be used for 1E13 read/write operations, which is a significant improvement over the number of read and write operations supported by Flash or E2PROM memories.
The MB85R4M2T uses a pseudo-SRAM interface.
- Bit configuration : 262,144 words × 16 bits
- Read/write endurance : 1E13 times / 16 bits
- Data retention : 10 years ( + 85 °C)
- Operating power supply voltage : 1.8 V to 3.6 V
- Low power operation :
- Operating power supply current 20 mA (Max)
- Standby current 150 µA (Max)
- Sleep current 20 µA (Max)
- Operation ambient temperature range : - 40 °C to + 85 °C
- Package : 44-pin plastic TSOP (FPT-44P-M34)
- RoHS compliant