|MB85RS128TY is a FRAM (Ferroelectric Random Access Memory) chip in a configuration of 16,384
words x 8 bits, using the ferroelectric process and silicon gate CMOS process technologies for forming
the nonvolatile memory cells. This product is specifically targeted for high-temperature environment such
as automotive applications.
MB85RS128TY adopts the Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI).
The MB85RS128TY is able to retain data without using a back-up battery, as is needed for SRAM.
The memory cells used in the MB85RS128TY can be used for 1013 read/write operations, which is a significant
improvement over the number of read and write operations supported by Flash memory and E2PROM.
As MB85RS128TY does not need any waiting time in writing process, the write cycle time of MB85RS128TY
is much shorter than that of Flash memories or E2PROM.
• Bit configuration : 16,384 words x 8 bits
• Serial Peripheral Interface : SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface)
Correspondent to SPI mode 0 (0, 0) and mode 3 (1, 1)
• Operating frequency : 33 MHz (Max)
• High endurance : 1013 times / byte
• Data retention : 10 years (+85 °C),
1 year (+125 °C) or more
Under evaluation for more than 1 year(+125 °C)
• Operating power supply voltage : 1.8 V to 3.6 V
• Low power consumption : Operating power supply current 2.3 mA (Max@33 MHz)
Standby current 45 µA (Max)
Sleep current 12 µA (Max)
• Operation ambient temperature range : -40 °C to +125 °C
• Package : 8-pin plastic SOP (FPT-8P-M10)